Rotherham Dog Rescue is a charitable organisation dedicated to rescuing and re-homing dogs. We are funded entirely by donations and run by a dedicated group of volunteers.
There are many ways you can help:
- Join the fundraising committee.
- Make a donation from the donations page.
- Organise your own fund-raising event.
- Support the fundraising activities held by Rotherham Dog Rescue. See the events page for further details.
- Volunteer your time to help care for our dogs.
- Walk a dog (you must be age 16+)
- Become a foster carer. Call Ann for details: 0781 456 7769
- Help us find a new home for a dog.
- Help to advertise Rotherham Dog Rescue's cause and promote its fundraiding activities.
- Link to us from your website.
We need hands on volunteers to help Rotherham Dog Rescue based at Brinsworth
boarding kennels at the following times and days.
Please contact us for further information.